Saturday, September 18, 2010

Smartphones

My old (and I mean old) cell finally died and I'm thinking of getting a smartphone instead of just a bread and butter call and text machine. Basically, the debate for me is between a Blackberry and the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (with Android). I've seen both phones at work and while I like the solidness of the Blackberry (and the fact a lot of my friends use BBM) I really like the Samsung, plus I've wanted a Droid phone for a while now.
Anybody had any experience with a droid phone, or want to tell me why blackberry is master race?

3 comments:

  1. Blackberry is good, but from past experiences I've had with devices like the Storm, it's a very finicky piece of equipment. Have also heard very good things about both the Droid and the Android operating system.

    ReplyDelete